forum+topic_location forum+forum_index » General » General Chat
michaeljordanw
I have just discovered these Podcasts and have enjoyed them. Was considering donating to the cause, but Karel called people in NC stupid and tied that comment to eye cancer. This attempt at humor was too raw. He should stick to Trump and Ember. I am a well educated man with millions of dollars. I am married to a successful doctor who also has millions. We live in NC. WE are far from stupid.
socialsharing+share
Karel
Karel May 9
Why what did they do? wait...It was probably after reading this opening on Wikipedia: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in the U.S. state of North Carolina may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents, or LGBT residents of other states with more liberal laws.

michaeljordanw
It was simply how you phrased it and tied it together with eye cancer cases that caused me pause And, I had been RECOMMENDING your podcasts to other friends in NC. I would be embarrassed if they heard Your comment. Do not assume everyone in NC or Mississippi is stupid. Have you been here? The big cities and metro areas, like Charlotte and Raleigh/Durham; are very progressive. If you came to Charlotte, you proabaly would not leave. I double dog dare you to visit and rethink your opinion. I hope you will listen to that comment to understand how it could have struck some some sensitivity. There is nothing else that you have said that is bothersome! Please come to visit. BY the way, we host the national field
director for HRC, when he is in town.